It is the last day & we are getting close to the end of the Great Australian Craft Show for their ‘GACSmas’ 7 day extravaganza. Read previous blog posts or find the link below to join in. Mostly everything is on my Facebook Page to find what is happening… Did you sign up for the classes? If you missed out on mine on Thursday and yesterday morning, then Sign up to the classroom to access ALL the 400+ classes available to watch at your leisure.
So this is my final daily super discounted featured wide fabric on sale only until midnight!
This is today’s featured fabric. This one is one of my favourites & currently on the back of a quilt that I’m quilting for a customer. It fees divine and is such a pretty fabric for that special quilt. This one is no longer produced so once its gone that will be it.
Free shipping for orders over $75 also continues until midnight tonight as well, so you still have time to take advantage of that.
Did you get your colour on?? Want to learn more about using threads and colour in your quilts?
Then grab your discounted copy of
Colour, thread and free-motion quilting by Teri Lucas
- Machine quilters can get free-motion tips to boost your confidence. Make your thread a design element.
- Thready or not! Learn how colour, thread, and motif come together in machine quilting.
- Compare actual quilted colour wheels on a rainbow of various background fabrics
- Make your quilting a design element with solid quilting tops and colour fundamentals.
“With colour, Thread and Free-motion quilting, author Teri Lucas, a world renowned master machine quilter, shares her brilliance and guidance to hone your machine quilting skills in a helpful, comprehensive, and understandable way. Quilters talk about building their fabric stashes, but what about building their thread stashes, which is equally important?
This book is a beautiful, well-guided, and helpful resource for choosing threads – considering colour, kind, and weight; choosing aids to help you quilt successfully; improving your free-motion quilting skills; and ultimately making free-motion quilting FUN!
There are also lots of tips and tricks to help make your quilting enjoyable, playful, and frustration-free! Colour, Thread & Free-motion quilting is a comprehensive, go-to book that will be a staple resource in any quilter’s stash; I know it will be in mine!”
RRP $ 49.50
ON SALE $44 until Sunday night.
GACS7 EVENT FEATURES
- Exhibitor hall – over 120 of Australia’s favourite craft shops
- Live feed – event specials, demonstrations, and all exhibitors online to chat
- Classrooms – featuring a huge range of classes across multiple classrooms.
Working together to ensure a strong Sewing and Craft Community.
Happy shopping & quilting