Machine Quilting Service & quilting supplies
Tracey Browning offers a high quality machine quilting service to finish all your unquilted patchwork tops.!
You no longer need to pin or tack your quilt!
Choose the quilting style to suit your top
- Edge to edge pantograph designs
- Meandering (medium stippling) all over
- Basic custom quilting – freehand interpretive designs with no Stitch in the Ditch
- Custom quilting – including some motif quilting on sashings, borders and blocks and ‘in the ditch’ as well as medium size stippling to emphasis pattern
- Heirloom custom quilting – more detailed version of above ie: very fine stippling, close grids, large quantities of ditch stitching & motifs. It also includes freehand interpretive designs using feathers, flowers & other intricate meander designs
Phone for an appointment to discuss your requirements.
Price estimate provided before quilting commences.
AUSTRALIA WIDE MAIL ORDERS WELCOME
History of Constantine Quilts
Constantine Quilts commenced in 1998 initially to be able to supply quilting notions, books and hand dyed fabrics to my students of patchwork classes & workshops.
Living on a farm is a wonderful life but not very close to specialist quilt shops, so I am well experienced in mail order and telephone sales.
I now own two precision A1 quilting machines both with the Intelliquilter computerised system attached so I can help you finish all those wonderful tops in your cupboard so that you and your families can enjoy them. This will naturally leave you free to create more beautiful quilt tops from your fabric stash.
You are welcome to visit my ‘studio’ by appointment to see firsthand how these ‘machines’ operate and to find out more about the service offered. Please telephone beforehand to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Having the Intelliquilter computerised system now means that I can turn around edge to edge designs within 2-3 weeks – often sooner! So for that quick quilting that you require, please contact me for a quote and design choices.
Custom quilting is always welcomed. Please email me for my schedule with details of your quilt!