Sue Spargo’s Eleganza Perle cotton collection is designed to meet the specific needs of hand stitchers, embroiderers and embellishers. Passionate about stitching, Sue set out to design a product of utmost quality in collaboration with Wonderfil Specialty Threads.
Eleganza is made from 100% Giza 88, the highest calibre extra long staple Egyptian cotton. Fibres spun with this fibre create a thread of extreme softness, strength and lustre. An extra 15% twist has been incorporated into the design of Eleganza resulting in a thread of superior stability, uniformity and sewability. Eleganza is double gassed and mercerised to eliminate build up of lint and snub, largely enriching the appeal of stitchery.
Sue has designed a bright, saturated colour palette along with a unique line of variegated threads. Eleganza’s collection of variegated threads contain extra short variegation’s in order to provide rapid colour change on small-scale designs. Sue expanded the line to include the primitive range which are softer colours to round out the range
Cotton perle embroidery threads, although generally softer and shinier than crochet cotton, may be used in crochet patterns as follows:- #5 perle is a little thicker than #10 crochet cotton but is suitable for most #10 cotton patterns; #8 perle is about the same as #20 crochet cotton
Constantine Quilts has chosen to stock Sue’s complete ‘Primitive’ range for your sewing enjoyment.
Back in Stock!
We sold out of so many items at the Australian Machine Quilting Festival, that it has taken awhile to start restocking the most popular items. As they arrive we will endeavour to let you know they are available once again.
Bohin Chalk Cartridge Pens are here again…
- One of the best markers on the market is the Chalk Cartridge Set from Bohin. An easily changeable pen style cartridge comes with its own sharpener and a set of chalks in white. Widely used by long arm quilters as the chalk just brushes or washes off.
- These chalk cartridges are special because, in addition to precise line marking, can also carry out exact point marking.
- Use on a wide range of surfaces: textiles, wood, paper and plastic. Use for hobbies, sewing, quilting, model building an more.
- Break-proof packed, easily changed thanks to the patented hold mechanism.
- Excellent fabric use, washes out without a trace, even after ironing.
- No wax, natural chalk.
- Sixteen white chalk cartridges.
- Includes chalk holder and sharpener.
Cindy Needham Stencils sold out within hours!! So we have now restocked these for you to extend your creativity in both designing piecing and quilting designs.
Ultimate Stencil back in stock AND with a special! Only $55- whilst stocks last.
Ultimate Background stencils – great value at $115- for 20 stencils in this pack.
Ultimate Border Stencils – more great value at $115- for 20 stencils.
Ultimate shapes stencils – on special for $37- for 4 stencils.
I have quite a few orders waiting to be filled (backorders). The anticipated arrival of all this stock is late next week.
Until then, happy quilting….