Invisi-Grip Non-Slip Material 12-1/2in x 1yd
Omnigrid® InvisiGrip™ is a clear, non-slip material that is applied to quilting rulers and templates to prevent slipping while rotary cutting; InvisiGrip™ is invisible when applied for clear viewing; it can be removed without leaving a residue.
- It makes any ruler non-slip and helps beginners who are just learning how to handle rulers; it can be applied to the back of cutting mats to prevent the mat from slipping on a tabletop
- InvisiGrip™ is ideal for many quilting, sewing and crafting activities
- One 12-1/2” x 1 yard roll covers many rulers; it can be cut to fit any size ruler
- Unroll InvisiGrip™ onto your rotary cutting mat with InvisGrip™ facing up.
- Position ruler over InvisiGrip™ and rotary cut approximately ¼” smaller than the size of your ruler.
- Peel off paper backing and apply InvisiGrip™ to the underside of your ruler and press out any wrinkles for a smooth surface.