Clear Grip is perfect for use with quilting rulers!
Supplied in a sheet 12 1/2″ x 1yd (31.75 x 91.4cm)
– It prevents rulers from slipping on fabrics when cutting with a rotary cutter
– It delivers accurate cutting every time
– It prevents quilting templates from slipping when quilting against them on your quilt top using either a domestic or longarm quilting machines
Ultra Clear – Re-Movable – Re-usable
This clear electrostatic sheet is very versatile. You can cut out shapes from clear grip to make templates for tracing and stencilling.
You can draw design/motifs onto Clear Grip with permanent markers then cut it out and use it as a re-movable sticker.
The possibilities are endless!!!
- Cut clear grip 1/4″ smaller than the size of your ruler
- Peel off paper backing to apply Clear GRIP onto the under side of your ruler
- Starting from the long edge, slowly smooth Clear GRIP onto the ruler. To remove wrinkles and bubbles, simply peel off and press again.