- The first segment of the Quilt Fairy covering the green and blue nine patch section.
- This segment covers adding contrast to defined lines using paint and inserting a checkerboard design using Piec-Lique.
- This segment covers painting and adding stitching to the bubbles to really make them come alive.
- This segment covers creating contrast in the hair using Sharon’s unique painting technique.
- In this segment Sharon demonstrates how you can use thread as an accent.
- In the final segment Sharon demonstrates how to stitch all of your applique on a domestic sewing machine.
This DVD plays on both TV & Computer DVD players