12 templates 1/2” wide & 1/8” thick
These 1/8” thick design templates can be used to design endless quilting designs along with being used for applique and piecing templates. Laser etched 45deg guidelines and size markings are on each ring to further assist you in placment and accuracy.
Use them to draw on Hugs’n’Kisses Applique Paper to create iron on perfect circle templates for your applique projects. Perfect for fussy cutting fabric pieces.
Each ring of the nested circles gives you a different curve to allow you to design amazing quilting designs for hand quilting and machine quilting using your domestic machine. NB: Please use 1/4” thick templates if you wish to use a template in conjunction with your longarm or high shank sewing machine.
• Use a circle to create the ‘spine’ of a feather wreath. The eye is drawn to the perfectly stitched circle and then you can put feathers/leaves around it.
• Using masking tape you can mark a ‘section’ of a curve to repeat in a border/sashing to create a wavy spine for freehand feathers/leaves.
• Using a half circle marked with tape, you can create repeated scallops in sashings for even more designs.
• Use multiple circles to create a baptist fan design on your borders.
• Remember your spirograph?? Use a circle on a circle and create some wonderful overlapping circle designs