Popular quilting expert Ricky Tims presents an imaginative, new piecing technique that quilters will adore! Convergence quilts feature two or more fabrics cut into strips, sewn together, then cut and pieced again. Nothing could be simpler – or more magical! Ricky offers lots of creative guidelines but no hard-and-fast rules, so every Convergence quilt is a unique work of art.
• 4 projects walk you through the steps of making Convergence quilts
• Quilts look complex but are fun, easy, and, best of all, creative to make
• Use any fabric from commercial prints to hand-dyed
• Add decorative touches such as appliqué to dress up your projects
• An infinite number of looks from one ingenious technique
• 80 Color Pages